Exchange Student Orientation Meeting
Welcome to Taiwan and be part of the Dahzi family. Dahzi Senior High School is a warm place, with various extracurricular activities and interesting students and enthusiastic teachers. Our past exchange students all had a great time here. This year, we hope the whole experience is fun and fruitful to you.
The following words are information you need to know and regulations you are to follow as long as you are under the Rotary Exchange Student Program. (Please note that Dahzi Senior High School may inset additional rules if needed to account for special conditions.)
Dahzi Senior High School, Library
Schedule for the Orientation Day
brief intro of school regulations and class design
Principal’s Office (2F)
purchasing the uniform
school shop (1F)
1. In addition to attention the Rotary Club meetings or activities, you are required to attend school on time. As for the first 2 weeks, each exchange student need to arrive at school before 7:40 (1st class starts at 8:10) and are allowed to leave school at 16:00 (for the 1st week)/ 17:00 (starts from the 2nd week).
- Once you arrive at school, be sure to sign your name on the signing sheet.
- If you are on sick leave, please provide a medical certificate from your doctor.
2. Always wear school uniform (and shave your beard) in the campus. Please notice that it is not allowed to adjust the length of school uniform in any form.
- If your wearing is inappropriate or against school rules, teachers and school staff may give you a verbal warning.
- Besides, DCSH holds monthly “clothing manners check.” Those who doesn’t pass this monthly check will be punished.
3. Wearing earrings, necklaces, make-ups and putting nail polish are not allowed in DCSH.
4. You are responsible to deliver the message from DCSH to your host family.
5. Be a mature, responsible, and kind-hearted student.
2015-2016 Exchange Students
2016-2017 Exchange Studuents